ZZZCopy of 02A1 Architectural Glass Coatings - Markets & Applications ( ESE1000 ) DONE
Coated Architectural Glass Market
A new and greater awareness is rapidly gaining momentum in the architectural building industry for the use of decorative glass as a sustainable, unique and modern alternative for decorative cladding and partitioning.
Coated glass has now enabled the architect / designer the ability to create feature walls and products using a sophisticated, aesthetically pleasing and functional substrate.
With a virtually unlimited range of colors, shades, and finishes, decorative coated glass is unsurpassed in its ability to offer a range of functional advantages including durability, versatility, environmentally friendly and naturally hygienic.
* Kitchen Backsplashes * Privacy Windows
* Wall Cladding * Entry Doors
* Marker Boards * Interior Doors
* Spandrel * Elevator Cabs
* Counter Tops * Feature Walls
* Conference Tables * Shower Enclosures
* Glass Wall systems * Signage
* Glass Partitions * Decorative Mirrors
* Glass Tiles * Wardrobe Doors
* Glass Flooring * Frameless Door and Wall systems
* Shelving * Hospital and Surgery Cladding